The ClevaMama® Bedtime Blackout Blind is perfect for those daytime naps and bright evenings.
Cleverly designed for safety, versatility and convenience, the ClevaMama® Bedtime Blackout Blind can be fixed to your window using the semi-permanent tension pole or suction cups. The tension pole means they can be opened and closed whenever needed, no more daily fussing of putting them up and taking them down every day. The built in tie-back makes it discreet enough to blend into your nursery surrounds. With the added convenience of suction cups, which stick directly to the window it can be adjusted to fit any window up to 140cm. Your blinds come with a handy travel bag making them an essential travel item.
Most importantly the ClevaMama® Bedtime Blackout Blinds are designed with safety in mind. Uniquely, they have a light and heat reflective lining to help prevent your nursery from overheating during those warmer days. Keeping your baby's room cool and preventing overheating, is a crucial factor for safe sleeping.
1 x 140cm x 140cm Curtain with tie-back
1 x Adjustable Tension Pole (can extend from 70 to 140cm)
Handy Travel Bag
Read these instructions carefully before use.
USING THE TENSION POLE:
1. Assemble the pole as per illustrations provided. Ensure that screws are tight and secure.
2. Adjust if necessary to ensure tension and place securely between the flat, dry recesses of your window.
3. Pull excess fabric to the outer parts of the recesses to prevent light from entering the room.
4. Use only gentle force when opening the curtain and use the tie-back provided when not in use.
USING THE SUCTION CUPS:
1. Place the first suction cup in the top corner of your window directly onto the glass and evenly space each suction cup thereafter to ensure the entire window is covered. (Up to 140cm). Do not use on broken or chipped glass. See limitations of use and warnings for further information.
2. If suction cups do not attach to your window, ensure that they are clean and moisten slightly.
3. Adjust each side and the bottom of the curtain to prevent as much light as possible from entering the room.
4. To remove the suction cups gently pick the corner of each suction cup to allow air to enter the cup.
5. Never pull using the curtain as this will damage the product and will increase the risk of damaging your glass.
Wipe blind and pole with a slightly damp cloth. Do not machine wash blind. Do not use abrasive detergents on either blind or pole. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
ClevaMama® will not accept any liability for broken glass or damage to your window recess from use of the Bedtime Blackout Blind.
IMPORTANT! KEEP FOR FURTHER REFERENCE.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury to your child.
Please read to prevent serious injury or death and for limitations of use:
- This product including the carrier bag and tension pole is not a toy and designed for parental use only.
- Use and assembly by adult only.
- Keep the blind well out of reach of children when not in use.
- Do not use directly over the child's bed
- Place the tension pole on an even and dry window recess only.
- Pull cots and beds away from window where blind is used, so that the blind is not accessible by your child.
- Check frequently that the tension pole or the suction cups are secure and that the blind is out of reach of your child at all times.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injuries to your child.
- This product is for temporary use and should be either drawn open or removed when not in use.
- Ensure that the recess of your window is flat and dry when using tension pole and check that it is secure before leaving the room.
- Do not use suction cups on windows that have damaged edges, visible chips and cracks or on any glass that has visible weaknesses.
- Do not use suction cups on laminated, textured/patterned, leaded glass or glass with internal wire strengthening.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged or broken.
- This blind is for internal use only.