Be part of our next campaign and show the world how proud you are to be a loving mum.
We’ve got a great new look, but our mission hasn’t changed. We’ve gone back to our roots to celebrate what we are all about – simple support and creative solutions to help parents make the most of those special moments.
We’ve been through the tough times and the fun times, and we know how hard and rewarding being a parent can be. We know that what you need to do to be a great parent is to trust your instincts, to listen to your heart, and have some support, now and again.
So, we are searching for mums to be part of our new advertising campaign and to represent all mums and their experiences of motherhood.
It doesn’t matter if you are big, small, dark or blonde, it doesn’t matter if you co-sleep, if you’re an attachment parent or a tiger mum, we support you, whatever parenting path you choose. We believe that every mum knows what is best for her baby, so we don’t judge or force our opinions. We just offer simple support from pregnancy right through the baby years with clever solutions that help you to make the most of those special moments.
We believe in supporting all parents and we want to help you to show the world that you are proud to be a loving mum.
Send in photos of you with your baby or you and your bump to ClevaMama® and celebrate the beauty of motherhood.
Please review our terms and conditions below. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
If you have any difficulty inputting your details you can also enter by sending your photos and information to email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering the ClevaMama® Mum & Proud Model Search 2019, all participants agree that they and their children, will be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition a participant
a. Must be a new or expectant mother over the age of 18.
b. Must be resident in Ireland.
c. Must fall into one of the following two categories:
i. Mums-to-be must be at least 6 months pregnant between the 24th June and 12th July 2019
ii. Babies must at least 2 weeks old and less than 14 weeks old between the dates 24th June and 12th July 2019
d. Must enter via the online entry form on the official ClevaMama® website: www.clevamama.com. See link above
e. Must upload or send 3 colour jpgs or png photographs of themselves, 1 photo must be head and shoulders front view (preferably smiling), 1 photo must be with the baby (if born) and 1 must be full length.
f. No nudity will be allowed or accepted. ClevaMama® reserves the right to disqualify a contestant if nudity is displayed.
g. Entry to the competition deems acceptance of the terms and conditions.
h. Entrants may not be represented by a model agency for this competition.
i. Once an entry is received an email confirming entry will be sent.
j. The competition closes at midnight on 9th June 2019. No entries will be accepted after this time.
k. All entries will be reviewed and if the entrant will progress to the next stage (An open casting event) then she will be notified via email between 12th and 14th June.
l. Successful candidates must be available to attend a casting event between 17th and 21st June 2019.
m. If an entrant has not been contacted by ClevaMama® by 14th June 2019, she can consider her entry unsuccessful.
n. The successful 6 models and their babies will be announced via email, social media and online on the 24th June 2019.
o. Winners of the prize draw will be asked to represent ClevaMama® in their marketing activity. They will receive a once off cash payment for the use of their images.
p. Images may be used in accordance to the Model Release Form that all winners will be asked to sign in advance of the shoot.
q. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any entrant.
r. It is the winners’ responsibility to ensure that they are available for the photography shoot that will be scheduled between 25th June and 5th July 2019.
s. The winners must be prepared to appear on ClevaMama’s promotional platforms which may include web, radio, press as well as ClevaMama’s facebook, twitter, youtube and Instagram pages.
t. Entry into the ClevaMama® Mum & Proud Model Search Campaign 2019 is taken entirely at your own risk and by entering this competition you agree to accept further communications from ClevaMama®.
u. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content and information submitted is your own and accurate, that the use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. That you will indemnify ClevaMama® for any claims resulting from the content you supply.
v. ClevaMama® has the right but not the obligation to regulate and edit or remove any activity or content posted by applicants or users. ClevaMama® take no responsibility assume no liability for any materials posted by you or a third party.
3. ClevaMama® reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend or amend the competition or the terms and conditions of the prize draw, with no liability to any entrants, Prize Winner or any third party.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
5. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to take part in any associated publicity relating to the prize draw without further consent or payment, where required. This includes using entrants’ photos and / or images on ClevaMama’s website, POS or social media channels.
6. This prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. Any dispute arising out or in connection with this prize draw shall be dealt with exclusively by the courts of Ireland.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of ClevaMama® will be final.
8. Staff of ClevaMama® (employees or contractors), immediate families or other persons connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
9. The prize is as offered, and no cash alternative will apply.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void (at ClevaMama’s absolute discretion).
11. ClevaMama® does not accept responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed.
12. Neither ClevaMama® nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury, damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of winning a prize.
13. Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
14. Prize is open to persons resident in republic of Ireland only.
15. If due to circumstances beyond its control a prize becomes unavailable ClevaMama® reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
16. ClevaMama® accepts no liability (and excludes all liability) for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings or for special, direct, indirect or consequential loss of any nature howsoever arising.
17. You grant all the consents, if any, which the company may require under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 in relation to your participation and use of your image and under the laws of any other jurisdiction throughout the world. This shall include the right to alter, edit and compile the audio recording in any way whatsoever. You confirm that the use by ClevaMama® of the images submitted will not infringe any third-party rights and shall indemnify ClevaMama® for any loss, damage or liability arising in connection therewith.
18. To the fullest extent permissible by law, ClevaMama® shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage howsoever caused, whether direct, indirect or consequential (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the prize draw and/or the Prize or the taking of the Prize.